About Nicole Wells
Nicole Wells turned her greatest fear – public speaking – into her greatest passion, and has since taught thousands of professionals to do the same. She coaches individuals and groups from Fortune 500 companies, major law firms, and leaders in marketing, branding and financial services industries.
Nicole specializes in presentation skills, overcoming performance anxiety, vocal production and accent reduction. She has over a decade of training and coaching experience.
Nicole has been an adjunct faculty member at New York University’s Stern School of Business as well as the School for Continuing and Professional Studies. She also taught courses at The New School.
The foundation of her skills comes from her extensive acting training – she earned her Master of Fine Arts at Rutgers University under the direction of William Esper.
Partial Client List:
- Massey Knakal Realty Services
- Top Tier Capital Partners LLC
- Noridian Administrative Services
- The Bank of New York-Mellon
- D.E. Shaw & Co.
- Smithsonian Institution
- Dining Etiquette Company
- City Year Programs
- Asian Women in Business
- Stern School of Business – NYU
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan LLP
- Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Kirkand & Ellis LLP
- Bay Ridge Lawyer’s Association
- Downtown Lawyer’s Association